14 January 2009

Pandora - The Best Online Radio

This is the BEST online radio.

Ever.

So, click on the title to go to the site, type in a song or artist name, and start listening!

Even though it's a short review (yes, it's a review), I give this site 5 out of 5 stars. I've discovered new songs and artists, including one of my new (well, new at the time) favorite bands, Within Temptation.

rock on,

ella.

PS: I've discovered that if you get the chance and you're at school, this site is not blocked. I'm not sure why, but it's not. So if you have a free period or a period where you can do almost anything except murder etc., then listen!!

1 comment:

skiprilla95 said...

I HATE PANDORA!!! You type in a artist/song/album you like, and it comes up with something completely random. I am sorry, but if I am listening to an online website, I want to listen to what I ask for, not something it thinks I will like. Computers don't have minds.