25 December 2008

Guitar Hero: World Tour

Okay, I know this has been out for a while, and it's not a song review. Well, since it has to do with music, I'm putting my opinon on here anyway. And I just got it today...

So.

I think it's pretty amazing.

I love how you can make your own rock star. I made Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel (http://www.tokiohotel.com/) except I made him a girl. Only because the hair style I wanted to use was only available for female rockers. Why, I have no idea.

So far, I've tried drums and bass. Drums was kinda weird at first, but once I got used to it, it was awesome. Bass is really easy (in my opinon), but it's fun to play the bassline of a song. Who knew that "Eye of the Tiger" had an amazing bass line? Besides Survivor's bassist, of course. XD

rock on,
ella

PS: I would just like to say, when talking about music, the word "bass" is pronouced like base. I'm sure most of you know that, but there are some people (who shall remain unnamed) who think it's pronounced like the fish. It's just something that gets on my nerves.

No comments: